We hope you have a wonderful experience at University of Utah performing arts events. Here is some additional information that we hope will help you:
- If you need to access your account to print a receipt or access your print-at-home tickets, visit this link and enter your login information.
- Please note that online tickets sales will end 2 hours prior to an event. This does not mean an event is sold out. Please call the ticket office at 801-581-7100 or come to the performance venue to purchase tickets.
- The Performing Arts Ticket Office is located at Kingsbury Hall on the lower plaza, east of the main staircase. For ticket information, call 801-581-7100.
- Unless otherwise noted, children under six are not admitted to performances. All patrons must have a ticket regardless of age. Lap sitting is not allowed.
- Please silence mobile phone, watches and any other noise-making devices.
- Late-comers will be seated in accordance with the seating guidelines of the individual production.
Patron information specific to Kingsbury Hall:
- In the event of an emergency, please walk to the nearest exit and follow instructions given by theatre personnel and ushers. Auditorium exits are clearly marked with lighted exit signs above each door. Move away from the building to a safe place.
- Restrooms are available in the lower lobby.
- Refreshments are available in the upper and lower lobby.
- Drinking fountains are available in the upper and lower lobbies.
- Coat check service is available in the lobby on the west side.
- Free assisted-hearing devices are available from the coat check room in the main lobby on the west side.
- Cameras and recording devices are strictly forbidden unless permission for their use authorized in writing by theatre management.
- Lost and found is located in the ticket office or by asking the house manager. Please leave your name, phone number and description of the lost item with the ticket office (801-581-7100) or house manager.
- Disabled parking is located on the east side of Kingsbury Hall via Presidents Circle.
- The patron elevator is located on the west side of all three lobbies.
Thank you for your patronage. Please call the ticket office (801-581-7100) with any additional questions.